1/06/2012

Bike Trainer

After I posted about my plan to purchase an indoor bike trainer yesterday I did some research on the different models. I would like to have a basic model that is not too loud since we live in an apartment building. My three cats will also greatly approve of a trainer that doesn't sound like a vacuum. I checked out the different online shops and forums and basically found two models that I liked. One was a little bit more elaborate with a computer included that tracks your sessions, the other one is similarly built but doesn't include the computer. After going back and forth between the two and watching several video-reviews on them, I settled on the version sans computer. I already have a computer hooked up to my bike and figured that the information I'd get through the trainer's computer would merely double the ones I am already getting.

Finally the thing is ordered and I hope to receive it early next week. I am eager to try it out and will let you know how I like it!